Modern plumbing equipment has a rather complex design, so the most acceptable option would be to invite a qualified specialist. However, it will never be superfluous to know the technology by which the installation will be carried out. Thus, the installation of plumbing equipment is in the following sequence:
1. Installation of a toilet traditionally begins with the installation of a frame on which this plumbing element will be fixed. It is at this stage that the height of the entire structure will be determined. The most common method of fastening is to the floor and the wall at the same time in the intended places. An important point is that the installation of a wall-hung toilet must be done only after all repairs in the bathroom are completed.
2. The next step is to install the drain tank. To do this, you need to bring the water pipe to the tank. Specialists themselves choose the location of the input: side or top. Their choice is based on how it will be more convenient to bring the pipe to the inlet fitting. You should pay attention to the service life of the tank and toilet bowl. This is necessary in order to pick up wiring with a long periodservices. If the service life of flexible wiring is less, then it is forbidden to use them.
3. Next, you need to connect the sewer. The installation of a toilet bowl implies ideal cases in which the sewer outlet is connected directly to the riser. Such cases are quite rare, so most often this connection is made using corrugations. At this stage, it is important to accurately measure the distance from the pipe cut in the wall to the surface of the facing tile. It is also necessary to ensure that the installers wrap the pipe with adhesive tape before cutting it. This will prevent possible shifting of the cutting line. After the rough installation of the toilet bowl is completed, and it is connected to the riser, it will not be superfluous to pour about three liters of water into the tank to check the he alth and tightness of the structure. Only after these events, you can proceed to the installation installation.
4. Finishing work. Produced by installing a waterproof plasterboard sheet with a thickness of 12.5 mm in several layers. At the same time, installers use wall profiles, and also make an overlap along the entire drywall sheet from 3 to 5 cm. All these measures are auxiliary, since it is quite difficult to connect drywall with an iron frame. Soundproofing material can be laid between the hinged structure and the wall, which will make the operation of the toilet silent.
5. The final stage of installation is the installation of plugs and a drain button. However, the latter may beany design and configuration. Therefore, when assembling and installing it, you must be guided by the instructions that come with it. Traditionally, it is installed either at the top of the tank or on the side panel. This will provide quick access to the tank in case of repair. It is important to check the correct operation of the pusher rods, as well as the accuracy of their adjustments.
The most enjoyable and crucial moment is checking the work done. To do this is quite simple: sit on the toilet, lift your legs off the floor. Nothing falls off, no springy vibrations? This means that the installation of the toilet is done correctly. Then drain the water several times and wait until it refills the tank. There must be no leaks.