PVC panels are widely used for interior decoration of premises, loggias and balconies. They increase the level of heat and sound insulation of houses and are able to mask any flaw in the surface, and are also a suitable decor element for even the most demanding client.
Finishing the balcony with panels significantly reduces the cost of money and time. This material is easy to install and can last more than ten years. In addition, it has a wide range, it will not be difficult to choose the right option. Finishing a balcony with plastic panels has a lot of advantages:
1. High quality material is distinguished by its resistance to moisture and is excellent for use in areas such as kitchens, bathrooms, balconies, loggias. It can be used to decorate walls and ceilings.
2. Plastic panels are picky. They only need to be wiped with a damp cloth, due to the impervious surface, dust and water do not penetrate inside.
3. Finishing the balcony with panels hasanother important advantage. This is the durability and strength of this material, which is not affected by cold, heat, fungus, mold or insects.
4. PVC panels are quite light in weight, which allows them to be carried without much difficulty. Due to their lightness, it is possible to transport large volumes of material or store it. To install plastic panels, you only need a hammer, nails and wood bars.
5. This finishing material is environmentally friendly and does not harm the human body. It is used in the manufacture of packaging for food storage, as well as in medical institutions.
6. Finishing the balcony with panels is absolutely fireproof, as they burn at a temperature of at least 400 ° C.
7. They are more practical than wooden products, as they are more resistant to external factors.
8. Plastic panels will allow you to create a fairly comfortable atmosphere in the office or study, as well as provide comfort to the loggia and balcony.
9. There is no need to pre-prepare the mounting surface.
Finishing the balcony with PVC panels is as follows. First you need to attach dry wooden blocks perpendicular to the wall or ceiling using a plumb line or level. The distance between them should be no more than forty centimeters. Next, a ceiling plinth is arranged (in case it is planned to completely cover the wall with panels). It must be mounted toextreme bar. The first panel must be placed with a narrow fastening flange in the groove of the fastening part. It is required to check with a level whether it is installed evenly in relation to the surface of the wall or ceiling. Next, a wide shelf is attached to the bars with the help of self-tapping screws, nails or metal brackets. The second plastic panel is placed in the groove with the first and mounted in the same way. Gaps between them are strictly excluded. After all the elements are installed, it is required to make a floor plinth device. This completes the balcony decoration.