The demolition of five-story buildings began under Mayor Luzhkov in 1995. Yuri Mikhailovich had been mayor for two years already and apparently planned to remain in office for another 30 years, since his Master Plan for the reconstruction of Moscow was calculated until 2025.
Moscow five-story buildings: demolition. Demolition program for dilapidated Khrushchevs in Moscow
Demolition of dilapidated five-story buildings back in 1995, the authorities expected to finish before the end of 2010. But all the mayors following Luzhkov (there were few, in fact, only two: one incumbent mayor S.S. Sobyanin and his predecessor, Vladimir Resin, who lasted a little more than a month in office) did not meet the deadlines and, starting from 2009, regularly postponed the end of the program to the next year. Today, the end of the demolition of emergency housing is scheduled for 2017, and in the spring of 2015, Sobyanin said that the five-story building demolition program was completed by 90%.
Since 1999 demolition of housesfinally acquired schematization, and 6.3 million square meters were "sentenced" to liquidation. m. At first, everything seemed fine: the settlers received 18 square meters for each family member. m of area and registered all distant relatives in their apartments. However, the prosecutor's office quickly realized that something was wrong, and announced the identification of a corruption factor, suspending the current procedure for the distribution of square meters. In addition to reducing the meters issued to one hand, the conditions for territorial ranking were changed. Now, for the demolition of dilapidated housing, citizens got a chance to be outside the Moscow Ring Road. The opportunity to stay in the same inhabited area to which they are accustomed, where children go to kindergarten and school, where there is work, from now on, the migrants did not shine.
Struggle of Moscow immigrants
Since 2011, a public movement has been organized for the right of citizens to receive the same square meters in the same area. However, such an initiative did not receive support in the Duma, and the war of interests risked dragging on indefinitely, but the mayor of the capital intervened and the authorities agreed to return the previous order of distribution of housing. In fact, the powers transferred to the department of housing policy in Moscow are carried out with violations. IDP activists are trying to regain the influence of housing commissions on the distribution process so that the old five-story buildings, the demolition of which is planned by the authorities, are not the subject of speculation, and the procedure itself has a clear and public offer. With all this, the executive authorities of the department of urban planning strategy cheerfullyreport on the completion of the program in 2016 and the joy of all resettled citizens.
Emergency five-story buildings: demolition and resettlement
Panel five-story houses built during the reign of Nikita Sergeevich Khrushchev bear the name of their ideological creator. "Khrushchev" was supposed to be temporary housing, replacing hellish communal and hostels with conditions impossible to live in. But, as the American public critic Albert Jay Knock said, "Nothing is more permanent than anything temporary." And five-story buildings, the demolition of which was planned in the last century, still stand in any Russian city. If in Moscow this issue is being resolved, albeit with interruptions, albeit with conflicts, then in the regions the demolition of dilapidated housing is not even considered.
Rights and obligations of migrants
The demolition program has been going on for over 15 years and is nearing completion, at least according to reports from city building officials. As Deputy Moscow Mayor for Urban Development Marat Khusnullin told the press, in Moscow, the demolition of houses has approached the border line, and the remaining 100 dilapidated five-story buildings will be eliminated in 2016. To date, the following norms for the resettlement of citizens falling under the program are strictly observed:
- All residents of the house are notified of the demolition of the five-story building within 14 days from the date of the decision. The authorities have a year to legally comply with all regulations related toevent.
- After the notification of the demolition of dilapidated housing has been served, apartment owners do not have the right to dispose of housing property at their own discretion: the transaction of purchase and sale or exchange of an apartment will be declared invalid.
- Tenants are required to vacate the premises within one month of signing the contract or accepting a refund.
- City authorities are obliged to provide IDPs with trucks and several movers free of charge.
- Housing provided by the city government must be located within the area where the five-story buildings were located, the demolition of which took place.
- The program to eliminate dilapidated housing does not cancel the queue for improving the quality of living conditions. During the resettlement, the needs of the family will be taken into account and additional square meters will be allocated.
- If the apartment is not privatized, the area of new housing will be calculated from the conditions of the social standard. Instead of apartments owned by residents, an equivalent furnished room is issued.
- Resettlers have the right to choose from 3 options.
Signs of houses to be liquidated
Khrushchevs were built for low-income citizens, with a temporary service life. The main task of the authorities during the political thaw was the need to resettle people from communal apartments. The good intentions of urban planners about the further relocation of the population to more comfortable apartments were not destined to come true.Designers, saving on materials and space, produced three to five-story houses. At the very beginning of construction, they were brick, but it turned out to be a luxury, and very soon housing began to be built from panels and blocks. Economy Housing Features:
- Walls with poor soundproofing resistance.
- Required meters for a family, no matter how many people: in a one-room apartment - no more than 30 square meters. m, in a two-room apartment - 46 sq. m, very rare three-room apartments had a total area of 60 square meters.
- Balconies on the first floors were not provided.
- Also, the project did not have an elevator and a garbage chute.
- But all citizens who survived the scoop remember with feeling the "winter refrigerator" - a kind of cabinet under the windowsill in the kitchen, designed to store food.
- Ceilings must be low, no more than 2.5 meters.
- All apartments are linear, with windows in one direction. Adjoining rooms.
- There was no talk of a separate bathroom. The bath was combined with the toilet without fail.
- Geos are not uncommon in Khrushchev.
- Walls, built on a material-saving principle, were thin and easily let in sounds and cold.
- Kitchen with an area of 5.5 meters. The ability to squeeze a stove, sink, table, cupboard, chairs, refrigerator into these meters is some kind of brain balancing act.
List of addresses to be liquidated
The program is being implemented according to the “wave method” plan, which provides for firstthe construction of a new house, where immigrants enter, and only then the demolition of the dilapidated fund. This method of executing the program suits everyone. Citizens receive apartments in the same area without changing their school, clinic or place of work. The reconstruction of all microdistricts is scheduled for 2017. To date, 99 houses have been included in the lists for the demolition of five-story buildings. Basically, the costs of building new housing, demolishing old ones and moving migrants are borne by the Moscow mayor's office - few investors are willing to pay for social projects.
Five-story buildings, the demolition of which remained in the capital has not yet been implemented. Location
- In the administrative district of Southwest.
- In the Northern Administrative District.
- In the administrative district of Western.
- In the administrative district of Northeast.
- In the Northwestern administrative district.
- In the administrative district of Vostochny.
Districts where houses considered dilapidated have been completely eliminated
- Zelenograd administrative district.
- Southern administrative district.
- Administrative district Southeast.
- Central administrative district.
By the end of this year, the authorities promise to complete the demolition of five-story buildings in the Eastern Administrative District, Northwestern Administrative District, Northern Administrative District and Southwestern Administrative District.
Which series of houses are considered dilapidated?
Not all five-story buildings built during the period of industrial housing construction are subject to liquidation according to the program of the Moscow Government. Decree No. 189-PP dated 08.04.2015 defines a series of houses subject toelimination:
The program did not include houses from blocks of series 1-151, from panels of series 5-515 and from bricks of series 1-447 and 1-511. They are designed to last longer.
Addresses of the 99 remaining five-story buildings
The complete elimination of dilapidated houses will end by the end of 2017. To date, the program has been implemented by three quarters. The project itself, in addition to the demolition of five-story buildings, involves the construction of new housing, the improvement of the area and the relocation of residents to a new place of residence. The exact addresses of the demolition of five-story buildings, which are waiting in line, are located in ZAO, SVAO, SWAO, SZAO, SAO.
Dilapidated five-story buildings in ZAO
The largest number of houses awaiting demolition is located in the Western administrative district, there are 44 of them, which are located:
- on Ak street. Pavlov in houses No. 30, 28, 32, 34, 38, 36, 40, 54, 56, building 1;
- on Prospekt Vernadsky, 74-50;
- on Davydkovskaya street in house number 10, buildings 4, 3, 2, 1; in house number 12, buildings 1, 4, 2, 5o; in house number 1, bldg. 2; in house number 4 buildings number 3, 1, 2;
- on Kastanaevskaya street in houses No. 61, buildings 1 and 2 and in house 63, building 1;
- not Kshtoyants Street at houses No. 19, 27, 37 and 9;
- on Kremenchugskaya street at 5, building 1;
- on Leninsky Prospekt at 110, building 3 and building 4;
- on Lobachevsky street, house number 84;
- on M. Filevskaya street at 24 in buildings 3, 1, 2;
- Slavyansky Boulevard, building 9, building 4 and building 3;
- on Yartsevskaya streethouse number 27, building four; house 31, bldg. 3, body 2, body 6.
Dilapidated five-story buildings in SVAO
The next in terms of the number of objects not covered by the project is the South Medvedkovo district, the demolition of five-story buildings in which is also scheduled for the end of 2017. In the administrative district of the North-East, 25 houses are waiting for their turn at the addresses:
- Annenskaya street, house 6;
- Godovikova street, house number 10, bldg. 2 and body 1;
- Dezhnev passage, in house number 12, in the first building; in house number 22, bldg. No. 1 and building. No. 2; in house number 26, building 3 and house 8;
- Dobrolyubova street, 17;
- Milashenkova street, house number 7, building three;
- Molodtsova street, in house No. 17, building No. 1; in house No. 25 k. 1; in house 33, first building;
- on Polyarnaya street in house number 3, building 5; building 4, building 2;
- Fonvizina street, 11;
- Sheremetievskaya street, building 31, building 2 and building 1;
- Yablochkova street, 18 buildings 3 and 4; house number 20 second building; e. 22 first building, second building and third building;
- Yasny passage, house number 16, second building.
Dilapidated five-story buildings in the South-Western Administrative District
In the administrative district of Yugo-Zapadny, 17 dilapidated houses subject to liquidation are located at the following addresses:
- street Dm. Ulyanova, d. No. 27-12, the first, second, third and fourth buildings; d. No. 45 first building; d. No. 47 first building;
- Profsoyuznaya street, 96 first, second and third buildings; d. No. 98 buildings 8, 7, 6, 4, 3, 2;
- 22 Sevastopolsky Avenue;
- st. Shvernik,№6, second building.
Dilapidated five-story buildings in SZAO
In the administrative district of the North-West, only 7 houses remain to be demolished at the following addresses:
- Marshal Zhukov Avenue, 35, second building; house 51 building 4 and building 2;
- st. People's Militia, d. No. 13, third and fourth buildings;
- Yana Rainis blvd., 2, second and third buildings.
Dilapidated five-story buildings in SAO
And only two houses in the Northern administrative district:
Festivalnaya street, 17 and 21
The demolition of five-story buildings will be fully implemented by 2020, there are no doubts about this now. Such an exchange of old housing for a new one is attractive to Muscovites. The Moscow government has planned not only the construction of new buildings on the site of old housing, but also the improvement of the area, which provides for the completion of the territory with polyclinics, schools, parks, playgrounds, shops, which led to an increase in the cost of housing in five-story buildings scheduled for demolition.