In the modern world, in order to cook at home, you no longer need to have special talents, graduate from a culinary college or study with your grandmother for years. The hostesses claim that today you can no longer stand at the stove for days, stirring, turning, shifting. You no longer need to spend hours scrubbing burnt and "run away".
For those who value time, love practical, convenient and beautiful things, Tupperware, famous for the quality and durability of its products, has released a new product - the Tupperware thermoserver. Reviews about it are already heard in many kitchens. And today we will look at what makes this product unique.
What does a Tupperware thermoserver look like and what is it for?
This is a unique dish in which you can cook, store, wash and even set the table with it. Cooking without the use of electricity and without control over the process - savings or just a miracle? This is a Tupperware thermoserver. The opinions of consumers agree on one thing: it is convenient, fast, he althy and simply delicious. At home, oncottage, camping - everywhere.
Thermoserver consists of three items:
- Container (volume - 3 l, width - 23 cm, height - 14 cm, length - 23 cm).
Cander (insert into container).
- Protective cover (volume - 2.5 liters, width - 21.5 cmheight - 9.5 cm, length - 21.5 cm).
That's the whole Tupperware thermoserver. Reviews about cooked dishes are simply fantastic: to cook almost any food, now you only need these dishes and a kettle or saucepan of hot water. This is an amazing saving of electricity, effort and time.
First I wash my groceries. For this, a colander from the package in which the new Tupperware thermoserver (3 l) is sold is perfect for us. Reviews say that it is especially convenient to wash grapes and berries in it. Then let the water drain through the holes in the colander, fill the food with hot water and just wait. The condensate will settle and drain through the colander along the walls of the container directly to the bottom. And it is not necessary to eat right away, because here, like in a thermos, the food will remain warm for a very, very long time. The whole secret is in the material specially developed and patented by Tupperware, which is used in the manufacture of the container and lid. Naturally, this is not the usual cheap plastic that simple containers are made of.
Here it is - Tupperware thermoserver. Reviews and recipes for him is amazingsimple.
Recipe for cooking cereals, pasta and vegetables
And here the Tupperware thermoserver will help us. Feedback on this method of cooking from nutritionists and pediatricians is only positive.
- Take rice, buckwheat or pasta (you can also cook, for example, cauliflower or broccoli).
- Put in a pot of boiling water.
- Cook over medium heat for five minutes.
- We transfer the entire contents of the dish, along with the liquid, to the thermal serving.
- Waiting for the food to cook by itself.
It's amazing how easy and he althy meals can be made with Tupperware's food processor. Recipes, customer reviews say that nothing could be easier to come up with.
How else can you use the Tupperware food processor? Reviews and photos from home workshops show us such a use case as defrosting food:
- We take frozen chicken, meat, fish, squid, crab sticks, convenience foods and even berries or vegetables.
- Put food in a colander and cover with a lid.
- Insert the colander into the thermoservative container.
- Waiting for the food to defrost at the optimum temperature in the refrigerator or in the microwave.
With this method of defrosting, all the liquid will drain into the container, and odors will not spread throughout the kitchen. This is especially true when fish and seafood are defrosted.
Chicken Soup (Tempered Tupperware)
Reviews praise the first courses prepared in this way.
- Take the chicken breast, wash it and chop it into small pieces.
- Put the chicken in a colander of the thermoserver, add spices and garlic, mix everything gently.
- Pour boiling water (take about 2 liters to cover the chicken) and leave for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, drain the boiling water and pour in a new one (if we want to cook on the "second broth") or heat the same one in a saucepan.
- Put noodles on top of the chicken, grated carrot, finely chopped onion, you can add a little garlic and herbs.
- Pour boiling broth or clean water into a container bowl, add bay leaf and a little peppercorns, put a colander with food on top and cover everything with a lid.
- After about 35 minutes, put the contents of the colander into a container with broth.
- Soup can be eaten right away, and if it's still a long way before lunch, then the closed container will keep it hot for at least two hours.
Husbands and children - everyone will be satisfied with the new beautiful dishes and this way of cooking soup. After all, it is not only amazingly tasty, but also allows mom to free up some time for the family.
- 300 grams of cottage cheese, 1 egg, s alt and sugar (to taste), mix and add a little flour (it's good to use oatmeal, but you can also take regular wheat). The amount of flour depends on the quality of the curd. If the cottage cheese is dry, you may need 3 tablespoons, if it is liquid - up to a glass of flour.
- Knead the mass to the consistency of the dough so that you can make a bun.
- Roll the koloboks, sprinkle them with flour and put them in a colander of a thermoserver.
- Pour boiling water into the bowl and wait for about 10-15 minutes.
Homemade sourdough yogurt
Homemade yogurt, kefir or bifidum on bacterial sourdough is very easy to prepare. We heat the pasteurized store-bought milk to a temperature of about 38 degrees (it is more convenient to do this on the stove, so there is less chance of overheating the milk). We pour boiling water over the thermoserver from the kettle to exclude the possibility of ingress of excess bacteria. And then pour the milk, pour out the contents of the sachet with bacteria and mix thoroughly. The product will be cooked under a closed lid for eight to ten hours. It is advisable to put the thermoserver itself in a warm place during cooking, for example, by the stove or battery.
How many dishes can be cooked in a dish called "Temperature Tupperware"? Reviews and recipes for every taste further.
- We cook shrimp like this: defrost, pour boiling water, s alt, pepper, close the lid and wait 10 minutes.
- Yogurt can becook if you pour milk heated to 40 degrees into a thermoserver and add a few tablespoons of ready-made purchased yogurt. Leave for 4-6 hours until thickened. If desired, you can add fruit, sugar or milk powder. Many moms praise this simple Tupperware yogurt and recommend making it for kids.
- Do not throw away the liquid that you have left after defrosting berries and fruits. It can be used to make fruit ice. Just add some sugar to the juice. And put in containers in the freezer.
- You can also make jelly or jelly from the liquid that remains after defrosting, following the manufacturer's instructions on packs of starch, gelatin or agar-agar.
- Pour instant cereal (which is cooked for up to 10 minutes, in other words, flakes) into a Tupperware thermoserver. Reviews say that it is better to fill the cereal with milk and water in a one-to-one ratio. See the cereal box for the amount of liquid. At the end of cooking, add butter, s alt and sugar. A pinch of cinnamon or vanillin will give a piquancy to the porridge.
- Sausages or wieners are cooked in "Tupperware" for about 10 minutes. We simply put the products in a colander, and pour boiling water into the container bowl.
- You can cook an omelette in a thermoserver in just 10-15 minutes. To do this, you will need to break 3 eggs into a dish that will fit in the colander of the incubator so that the lid can close tightly (you can use a small plastic Tupperware container). Then beat a little and add to the eggsa little milk, s alt, spices and beat again. Pour boiling water into the bowl of the thermoserver and close the lid. Very soon, the fragrant omelet will be ready. The men say they have never eaten anything better than this omelet.
Thermoserver is a great alternative to the numerous pots, pans and slow cooker. But housewives who, for the sake of a delicious dinner, can afford to stand at the stove for hours, frying, baking and twisting the most complex dishes, will not be able to appreciate the thermoserver.
According to the majority of customers, this dish is suitable for modern women who are used to being everywhere on time and strive to feed their family with he althy, wholesome food.