Our life is varied. Sometimes there are events that require serious preparation. For example, winter or summer fishing. What do you need to take with you when you go to the lake? That's right, a good thermos for tea that will keep it hot and incredibly tasty. By the way, many would like to take coffee with them to work, on a trip. What do they need for this? Again, a good thermos. The main question that appears here is: "Which option to choose".
The article presents the top 10 best thermoses for tea, water and coffee, user reviews, price and product characteristics.
10. Russian thermos "Arktika". Appearance, specifications and reviews
How to choose a good thermos for tea? You need to start with the country of manufacture. After all, many may want to support the domestic.
"Arktika" is a famous Russian brand thatspecializes in the production of thermoses, thermomugs and isothermal containers. At the moment, this company is the most popular and popular in the category of domestic manufacturers. "Arktika" specializes in the creation of high-quality stainless steel products. Their production takes place under strict quality control, reliability and demand due to the fact that they use their own innovative developments.
The most popular models of this manufacturer:
- 101-110. A good thermos for tea made of gray, stainless metal. It is made in a simple and concise style, ideal for both women and men. There are a lot of volume options: 300, 500, 750, 1,000 ml.
- 201-412. Wide, large-mouth thermoses ideal for transporting soups and other food.
- 702. A great option for those people who are constantly on the move. After all, the model is equipped with a special drinker.
What are the advantages noted by users of Arktika thermoses:
- Keep temperature for a long time.
- They have a stylish, modern and concise design.
- Produced using quality materials.
The only negative that buyers note is that thermoses are made in China.
9. Russian thermos Biostal. Description of characteristics and appearance
When answering the question about which thermos for tea is better, we must not forget to talk about products fromBiostal brand. At the moment, it is a successful Russian company that competes well with both domestic and foreign manufacturers. The brand, of course, specializes not only in the creation of thermoses, in their collection there are thermo mugs, portable boxes.
Let's check out the top models:
- "Classic". A household thermos that is familiar to most customers, which is made of stainless steel, is most often found in gray.
- "Hunting". These thermoses are ideal for use in harsh environments. They retain heat better. In addition, these good thermoses for tea are covered with a special varnish that prevents the skin from freezing to metal in the cold.
- "Auto". The miniature version is ideal for car enthusiasts who need a thermos to fit in the glove compartment.
- "Sport". A series of compact models that are convenient to carry during training and competition. They are equipped with an additional drinking cup, a plastic handle and a shoulder strap.
- Low price. On average, all models cost less than 1000 rubles.
- Reliability. You definitely don’t need to worry about the quality and time of use.
8. Russian thermos "Amet". Price, description and reviews
If you think which thermos is better for tea, do not forget to pay attention to the products of the company "Amet". The main difference of the brand is that the production takes place entirely in Russia at the Ashinsky Metallurgicalplant, which is located in the Chelyabinsk region.
Consider a variety of patterns:
- "Premier". This series includes stainless steel thermoses in a classic design. There are several volume options: 0.5 and 0.33 liters. Such a thermos will cost you about 1700 rubles.
- "Spring". Good thermoses for tea, which are suitable for active people. If you are going on a hike, then it will become your ideal companion. The model is presented in two volumes of 2 and 3 liters.
- "Road". In this category, there are thermoses with narrow, universal, and wide necks. Each buyer will be able to find an option for himself. You will have to pay about 1,500 rubles for such a travel thermos.
- "Express". The perfect thermos for food. This collection includes options with both 2 and 3 sections, which are separated from each other with plastic covers. Such thermoses will cost 1500-1600 rubles.
What are the positives:
- Price. You can definitely pay 1,500 rubles for such quality.
- Made in Russia. For many, this is an important point. Moreover, a product of such high quality, made at home, always cheers you up.
The manufacturer recommends that cooked food be stored no more than 6 hours
7. Russian thermos Penguin. Description of characteristics and appearance
Penguin tea flasks have good recommendations. The products of this manufacturer are very popular. This Russianthe company has been manufacturing stainless steel products for a long time.
The most popular model of the brand is "Classic". This thermos is quite compact. After all, its volume is 750 ml. It is equipped with a screw cap, which also functions as a cup. It has no sharp edges, so it is convenient and, most importantly, safe to drink from it. Under the lid there is a special mechanism in the form of a thin white partition, when pressed, the valve opens and you can drink tea. The liquid from the thermos pours out in an even stream, does not splash in different directions.
- Low price. This thermos can be bought for only 800 rubles.
- Stylish design. The product looks strictly and concisely, there are no additional, unnecessary fittings.
- Convenient closing system. Everything happens quickly and simply.
6. European thermos Thermos. Appearance, specifications and reviews
The next brand in the ranking of the best in the production of thermoses is called Thermos. This is the most famous and recognizable European company that has a long history. Most experts associate this international brand primarily with the eponymous device for storing drinks or food. Now the company has three types of products. The first is made using a glass flask, the second - using stainless steel, the third - with the introduction of innovative vacuum technology. More than 100 models, differing in volume, cost, functionality, design, make the company a leading brand inproduction of thermoses in the world.
The most popular line is called FBB. The devices in this collection feature shatterproof walls made of high quality 18/8 spring steel. In addition, thermoses have a valve-type opening mechanism that allows you to remove the protection with one touch. This is attributed to the pluses of buyers in the reviews.
In the ranking of the best thermoses for tea, Thermos takes its rightful place, as it produces convenient and lightweight devices that keep food or drink warm for a long time. The only negative is, of course, the price for it will have to pay about 5,000 rubles.
5. European thermos LaPLAYA. Description of characteristics and appearance
LaPLAYA is a registered trademark of the renowned IPV Hugen company, which manufactures its products in Germany. This brand appeared a long time ago, in the middle of the last century, in 1953. The design and technology of thermoses are being developed simultaneously in two countries: Germany and the Czech Republic. In 2017, part of the manufactured goods began to be produced in China. The transfer of production to this country made it possible to achieve an ideal price-quality ratio.
The company's collection has 60 models with different volumes, colors, characteristics. By the way, IPV Hugen produces thermo mugs that are still very popular in Europe.
The most popular model is called LaPLAYA Challenger 1.2 L. The thermos is made of stainless steel, the lid has a screw-type closure. In addition, it is used as a glass. Below it isprotective valve made of dark plastic of the highest quality level. This thermos has a universal neck that allows you to carry both food and drinks.
A few words about the pros:
- Heat preservation time. This indicator exactly corresponds to what the manufacturer promises.
- Quality materials. IPV Hugen uses the highest quality materials available in the world today.
- Large range of products. Even the most demanding buyer will be able to find an option for themselves.
- Democratic price. Model LaPLAYA Challenger 1.2 L costs about 1800 rubles.
4. European Tescoma thermos. Appearance, specifications and reviews
If you want to buy a premium thermos, then you definitely need to contact the Tescoma brand, which specializes in the production of products of this particular class. The main plant of the company is located in the Czech Republic.
The most popular product line is called Classic. The thermos from this collection has several volume options: 500 and 1000 ml. It is made of chrome-plated steel with a valve cover. The thermos is very discreet and concise, both women and men will like it.
What they say in the reviews:
- Wonderfully holds both heat and cold. This thermos can be used in both winter and summer. It is great at keeping warm or cold, especially if you add a few ice cubes.
- Compact. It is convenient to take it on trips or to work.
- Condensation on the lid.The main disadvantage, due to which the lid gets too hot.
3. Asian thermos Zojirushi. Price, description and reviews
Looking for the best brand of thermoses for tea? Then be sure to make time for Zojirushi. This company is one of the oldest and most respected in all of Japan. It started its history back in 1918. The main difference that distinguishes Zojirushi Corporation from other companies is that manufacturers still adhere to their old specialization - the production of products for cooking and for its preservation. Thermoses from this company are made of stainless steel with a beautiful, concise design will surely appeal to many active travelers and fishermen. Their products are able to maintain the temperature of the contents even in the most severe frosts, thanks to innovative vacuum technology.
What is praised in the reviews:
- All thermoses are light and compact. They are convenient to take with you, they take up little space in a backpack or car.
- Teflon coated. It keeps lips from freezing to metal in the cold.
- Nice design. Thermoses really look fresh and beautiful.
2. Asian thermos Kovea. Appearance, specifications and reviews
The next Asian gas burner manufacturer is in Korea. In addition, the company produces thermoses with a metal flask of the highest quality. The range is not the widest, but they carefully monitor the creation of products that are capable ofsatisfy very demanding customers.
The most popular model is called Kovea Mega hot KDW-MH1500. This is a capacious, versatile thermos that is able to keep the temperature of both food and drinks. It is made of stainless steel, the protective plug is made of the latest plastic. Includes an extra cup, foldable handle and carrying strap. The appearance is strict and restrained, however, the picture is diluted with small details of a bright orange color.
Reviews of good thermoses for tea say that the Kovea Mega hot KDW-MH1500 model has an excellent price-quality ratio. For 1740 rubles you get an ideal option for tourist trips and walks in the cold season. In addition, the model has decent thermal insulation, which helps keep the contents warm for up to 6-8 hours. The only negative that buyers have identified is that the plastic has a slightly pungent smell.
1. American thermos Stanley. Description of characteristics and appearance
Which is the best thermos for tea? Judging by the reviews, it is American made. This product belongs to a legendary company that creates its products in the USA. The main feature of the brand is that the manufacturer gives a guarantee for its thermoses for 100 years. According to many experts and buyers, this is the best proof of the highest quality products. True, it is worth noting that since the transfer of production to China, the quality of thermoses has deteriorated slightly. Many say thisAsian users and experts who are more likely to meet marriage.
If you are looking for a good thermos for tea (1 liter), then take a closer look at the Classic, Adventure and Mountain models. They have a narrow neck, an additional glass for drinking, a reliable system of protection against cooling. If you want to find the perfect option for a meal, you can take a closer look at the Food Jar collection.
In the reviews category "How to choose a good thermos for tea" what people say about Stanley products:
- Unusual design. Yes, thermoses look strict, restrained and concise, but the unusual combination of colors brings a touch of freshness and attractiveness.
- Price. Many people think that it is too high, about 3000 rubles.
- Lifetime warranty. It's always nice to know that you can return the thermos at any time.
The tips and rating presented in the article will help you make the right choice.